]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

GRADSTUDENT-L Home

GRADSTUDENT-L  2011

GRADSTUDENT-L 2011

Volunteers needed to help with New Graduate Student Orientation

Sun, 31 Jul 2011 20:12:13 +0000

text/plain

July 31, 2011

Dear Graduate Students,

As some of you may be aware, the Graduate School's New Student Orientation Day is fast approaching.

We need volunteers to help the day of Orientation to help keep traffic moving and to help direct new students where to go.

We also need volunteers to help lead small group campus tours.

Also before the event, volunteers are needed to stuff bags new students will be receiving at orientation.

If you can help at one of the following dates and times, please email me with your availability at [log in to unmask] :

Aug 3- 8a-5p

Aug 4- 1030a-5p

Aug 5- 8a-5p

Aug 15- 745a-1p
 *****
Campus tours 1p-6p
*****

Thank you in advance for volunteering!

Jennifer Reynolds
Graduate Student Council New Member Orientation Chair

******

Message sent by:
The Graduate School
University of Florida