]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

GRADSTUDENT-L Home

GRADSTUDENT-L  2011

GRADSTUDENT-L 2011

sent on behalf of GSCouncil: Graduate Student leadership positions available and Weeks of Welcome events

Pfundheller,Dustin M

Fri, 19 Aug 2011 23:51:25 +0000

text/plain

August 19, 2011

Hi Grad Students,

Graduate Student Council (GSC) encourages you to apply for a prestigious graduate position here UF!

Just go to GSC website: http://www.mygatornet.com/graduate/UFGSC/officerapplication.html to apply.

Positions include Faculty Senate, Research & Scholarship Council, GSC Committees, & more.

Help make a difference & make sure Grad Students have a voice at our school. Deadline is August 24, 2011!

Also, GSC has put together a Weeks of Welcome for graduate students.

Looking for something to do - look at our calendar - right on our homepage
http://www.mygatornet.com/graduate/UFGSC/HOME.html

Graduate Student Council