****INFORMATION ONLY. DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL******
September 6, 2011
TO: Graduate Students
cc: Graduate Administrative Staff; Graduate Coordinators
RE: Only 10 days left to apply to graduate Fall 2011
The deadline to apply to graduate for Fall 2011 is September 16, 2011.
Just a reminder. if you are planning on graduating this term, you have 10 days left to apply to graduate in ISIS. The Graduate School will not be extending this upcoming deadline for online degree applications.
For your convenience, we have developed a checklist for students who are planning on graduating at the end of the term.
Go to https://gradschool.ufl.edu/downloads/graduation-checklist.pdf
(1) All changes to your degree program-including degree title, college, major, and, if applicable, minor and or concentration--must be entered into GIMS by your academic unit no later than 5:00 p.m., Thursday, October 13, 2011.
(2) All changes to your supervisory committee (including a change from thesis to non-thesis option) must be entered into GIMS by your academic unit no later than 5:00 p.m., Thursday, October 13, 2011.
(3) Final Graduation Application Deadline is Friday, September 16, 2011.
(4) Credit Transfer Deadline: The Graduate School must receive all requests for transfer credit from academic units by 5:00 p.m. on Thursday, October 13, 2011.
(5) Submission of Concurrent and Nontraditional Doctoral/Master's Degree Program: You must submit a complete packet of materials for participation in a concurrent and or nontraditional doctoral/master's degree programs, including up-to-date programs of study no later than 5:00 p.m. on Thursday, October 13, 2011.
(6) Grade Resolution Deadline: Review your transcript for pending or punitive grades. Problem grades, such as I (Incomplete) or NG (No Grade Reported), must appear on your transcript with a grade assignment by 5:00 p.m. on Monday, December 12, 2011. Change of Grade forms "in process" will not satisfy this deadline.
(7) Grade Point Average Requirements: Students are required to have a 3.00 overall grade point average and 3.00 major (and minor, if applicable) grade point average to graduate.
(8) Additional Resources:
Please review these websites for more detailed information. If selecting the link results in an error message, please copy then paste the text into the URL address of your web browser to open the site.
Deadlines and Critical Dates:
Thesis and Dissertation Deadlines:
Supervisory Committee Attendance Requirements:
Degree Award Requirements:
UF Graduate School Records
University of Florida
POB 115500 (Grinter Hall)
Gainesville FL 32611-5500
Telephone 352 392 4643
Fax 352 846 2756