]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

GRADSTUDENT-L Home

GRADSTUDENT-L  2011

GRADSTUDENT-L 2011

Learn More About UF I-Cubed Opportunities via Facebook

Tue, 6 Sep 2011 20:50:26 +0000

text/plain

ANNOUNCEMENT

Date:  September 2, 2011

To:    All UF Graduate Students

Cc:    All Graduate Coordinators and Staff

From:  The UF I-Cubed (Innovation through Institutional Integration) Program

RE:    Learn More About UF I-Cubed Opportunities via Facebook

We would like to invite you to learn more about the UF I-Cubed (Innovation through Institutional Integration) Program!

Our program gives graduate students a true competitive edge through an extended focus on professionally-oriented training programs designed for the real world.

Please "like" our Facebook page to keep update on workshops, events and grant opportunities:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/UF-I-Cubed/153024358091077

For more information about I-Cubed, please visit our website:

http://i3.institutes.ufl.edu/

Thanks!