GRADSTUDENT-L 2011

Graduate Student Writing Workshops

Schafer,Mickey S

Mon, 10 Oct 2011 15:42:11 +0000

text/plain

ANNOUNCEMENT

Date:   10 October 2011

To:     All UF Graduate Students

Cc:     All UF Graduate Coordinators and Staff

From:   University Writing Programs
        Conference Department at the University of Florida

RE:     Graduate Student Writing Workshops

Graduate students must write -- and sometimes, must publish -- to complete their degrees.

Research faculty want to train you in content: we offer the professional communication training to complement that knowledge.

Four workshops aimed primarily at the health and behavioral sciences are scheduled for Fall 2011.

In January 2012, we'll host three Saturday workshops to help graduate students plan their thesis/dissertation projects.

If there is sufficient interest, we may offer the first thesis/dissertation writing boot camp in December after classes are out.

To learn more about or register for University Writing Programs workshops offered by the Conference Department at the University of Florida, please click on this link:

http://conferences.dce.ufl.edu/UWP/

Thanks!