]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

BEST-L Home

BEST-L  January 2011

BEST-L January 2011

SNRE Seminar Announcement- Anaerobic Digestion of Food Waste- Interdisciplinary Ecology

Scott Edmundson <[log in to unmask]>

Scott Edmundson <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 31 Jan 2011 20:21:14 -0500

text/plain

Hello BESTers,

Tomorrow, we have our own Ryan Graunke- the resident food waste expert-
giving a presentation on his masters research.  His talk will detail the
science and practicalities of anaerobically digesting food waste and the
benefits it holds for the human ecology.

The presentation starts at 1:55pm in 112 Newins-Ziegler (NZH), see the
announcement below for more details.

Hope to see everyone there!

Cheers,
Scott J. Edmundson