************ INFORMATION ONLY. DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL *********
If you have questions, contact your academic program
TO: Graduate Students
cc: Graduate Administrative Staff, Graduate Coordinators
RE: If You Plan to Graduate Spring 2011
If you are planning on graduating in the Spring 2011 term, please begin now to start your final term process. Your final term can be very hectic, especially if you don$B!G(Bt have a plan. Here is some helpful information that will assist you to stay on track during this term:
* Submit your degree application for Spring 2011 term via ISIS (www.isis.ufl.edu) by the FRIDAY, JANUARY 28, 2011 deadline.
* Final Term Graduate School Check$B!>(Blist for spring 2011 Graduating Students (this is a new form created to help you meet all Graduate School deadlines. Your academic unit has additional requirements and deadlines):
* Registrar Checklist: all Spring 2011 degree applicants: http://www.registrar.ufl.edu/commencement/gradchecklist.html.
* Graduate School Editorial Website: (thesis and dissertation students only) https://gradschool.ufl.edu/editorial/introduction.html.
* Thesis/Dissertation Deadlines: (thesis and dissertation students only) https://gradschool.ufl.edu/pdf-files/deadlines-editorial.pdf.
Please review this information carefully and comply with the posted deadlines.
University of Florida
Gainesville, FL 32611