Risk Rx January - March 2011

Lorrin Moss <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 10 Jan 2011 13:03:46 -0500

Dear Colleagues:

We hope that you will enjoy this special edition of Risk Rx which addresses the important and contemporary issues of the Electronic Health Record (EHR).

As always, please send your comments on Risk Rx and suggestions for future risk management related topics to [log in to unmask] edu.   We are entering our eighth year of publication, so if you would like to access previous quarterly editions of Risk Rx, just log on to: http://www.sip.ufl.edu/riskrx.php

Wishing you all a very happy and healthy New Year!

Jan Rebstock, Editor