Skip repetitive navigational links

Assistive technology monies & support

"Paniccia, Loreta" <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 24 Feb 2011 10:06:38 -0500

text/plain

Hi all!

Please let me know how you cover the expenses of assistive & adaptive technology (personnel, equipment, programs, ongoing support) for your disability populations?  Does your campus pick up the expenses or are they covered by grants (TRIO, PERKINS, etc)

Any ideas and suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks
Loreta

Loreta Paniccia

Broome Community College
Binghamton, NY 13902

-----Original Message-----
From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Joy Deleon
Sent: Friday, February 04, 2011 3:55 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Fwd: [ICUlist] ADA Coordinators & Access Plans

Nancy and all,

This was recently discussed on a listserve for folks who work with students with disabilities at Independent Colleges and Universities (ICU).  I have forwarded these conversations.  I am sorry for the "junk" that comes with it, but I didn't have time to edit it down.

I hope that this helps,

Joy

Forwarded conversation