]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

SOCNET Home

SOCNET  February 2011

SOCNET February 2011

Re: SOCNET Digest - 12 Feb 2011 to 14 Feb 2011 (#2011-41)

Brian Rubineau <[log in to unmask]>

Brian Rubineau <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 15 Feb 2011 06:34:12 -0500

text/plain

SOCNET automatic digest system <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Topics of the day:

  1. Facebook friends2pajek application
  2. Network Structure and Group Contribution (2)

Date:    Mon, 14 Feb 2011 01:47:55 -0800
From:    Andrej Kastrin <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Facebook friends2pajek application

Dear all,

Facebook friends2pajek application (http://apps.facebook.com/friends_to_pajek/)
offers a simple way to export your personal Facebook network into Pajek format.
When the file is created, it can be imported into Pajek (version 2.00 or later)
or opened in any Unicode plain text editor.

Application is still in beta (very large networks are not supported yet); if you
find a bug or if you have feature request please do not hesitate to contact me.

Best, Andrej