LISTSERV Archives

ANDROID-L Home

ANDROID-L  March 2011

ANDROID-L March 2011

Re: BATTLE OF THE FREE PHONE DEALS

Bruce H McIntosh <[log in to unmask]>

UF Android Interest Group <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 14 Mar 2011 09:47:45 -0400

text/plain

On Mon, 2011-03-14 at 08:50 -0400, Mauricio Tavares wrote:
> On Mon, 14 Mar 2011, Bruce H McIntosh wrote:
>
> > On Fri, 2011-03-11 at 21:47 +0000, Bolen,Micah D wrote:
> >> DROID INCREDIBLE or X?
> >>
> > We looked at the Incredible and the 2 Global, and both came away with
> > Xs; that huge, gloriously bright screen won us over.
> >
> Does it have the mini/micro/nano hdmi port?

Yes it does. It also has oodles of storage - 8gb internal flash, and a
16gb microSD card. Y'know, one thing that really bugs me about these
phones is that you have to pull the battery to get the microSD out. Of
course, since Android does require that the card's filesystems be
mounted all the time, I guess it makes sense to do it that way. :)

Bruce H. McIntosh [log in to unmask]
Senior Network Engineer http://net-services.ufl.edu
University of Florida CNS/Network Services 352-273-1066