]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

ANDROID-L Home

ANDROID-L  March 2011

ANDROID-L March 2011

Dell's Linux Technologist at GatorLUG, will discuss Android

"Martin B. Smith" <[log in to unmask]>

UF Android Interest Group <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 12 Mar 2011 15:08:28 -0500

text/plain

Howdy all,

I imagine some of you are already aware of this event below, but the
specific mention of an Android agenda item made me think it noteworthy
enough to repost here...

GatorLUG Meeting | 2011-03-16 | 6-8pm | Dell and Linux Going Forward
http://www.gatorlug.org/node/293

Start: Mar 16 2011 6:00 pm

Special guest Peter Bailey, Dell's Linux Technologist, is visiting
Gainesville from Texas and will be giving a talk on how Linux fits into
Dell's business plan. The talk will address both their server and
desktop Linux markets, plans for Android and answer questions from the
group.

Location:
The Laboratory | 818 W University Ave., Suite C. Gainesville, FL, 32601

--
Martin B. Smith
[log in to unmask] - (352) 273-1374