LISTSERV Archives

ANDROID-L Home

ANDROID-L  March 2011

ANDROID-L March 2011

Re: BATTLE OF THE FREE PHONE DEALS

"Martin B. Smith" <[log in to unmask]>

UF Android Interest Group <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 11 Mar 2011 21:22:37 -0500

text/plain

On 03/11/2011 05:13 PM, Mauricio Tavares wrote:
> On Fri, 11 Mar 2011, Ken Sallot wrote:
>
>> Really?  Where?
>>
> http://lists.ufl.edu/cgi-bin/wa?A0=android-l
>
>      For some reason it did not shows up on
> http://lists.ufl.edu/cgi-bin/wa?INDEX. Weird...
>
>> Mauricio Tavares wrote:
>>>     As a shameless plugin, there is a UF android mailing list.

I marked it public so it shows up on the index. It has been archived the
whole time, though:
  https://lists.ufl.edu/cgi-bin/wa?A0=ANDROID-L

There's also a UF IT Wiki page that has some local Android resources and
an interest group, if folks are so inclined:
  http://wiki.it.ufl.edu/wiki/Android

Cheers,
--
Martin B. Smith