LAC Group seeks an experienced Records Manager (IV) in Seattle, WA to work at a large, well-known federal agency. The Manager is responsible for the operation of contracted records management programs, records centers, docket centers, and other ongoing information service functions at the Seattle location. In order to be considered for this position, your application must be received by 9:00am Pacific on Thursday, March 31st, 2011.
* Supervise contract staff such as Records & Dockett Information Specialists and others
* Assist with contract management procedures and contract deliverables, planning and program development, analysis of records, docket, and information management problems, and design of strategies and procedures
* Perform technical duties as required, including, but not limited to: records information service; docket management service; development of procedures; collection and inventory management; organization and classification; indexing and abstracting; training staff in records, records centers, dockets, docket centers, and other information services procedures; database development (using Agency-approved off the shelf software) and utilization, such as use of the Federal Docket Management System (FDMS).
Areas of Specific Focus:
* Including but not limited to performance of the following areas: Training, outreach, new technology awareness, webpages, procedures manual, regional & virtual records, classification & disposition, serve as local administrator to ECM records software/system and assist with roll-out, implementation, training, etc.
* EITHER (1) a Master's degree in library or information science and a minimum of two (2) years of supervisory experience with records management OR (2) a Bachelor's Degree in library/information science AND five (5) years of experience, two of which must be in a supervisory role, with records management, required
* Experience with Versatile (Enterprise Content Management system also called the ECM), a plus
Experience with Lotus Notes, a plus
Experience working with Federal Records, a plus
* A background in environmental/earth sciences, a plus
To read more details and to apply please visit this link: http://bit.ly/RecordsManagerSeattle
In order to be considered for this position, your application must be received by 9:00am Pacific on Thursday, March 31st, 2011
To view all of our currently open positions please visit: http://lac-group.com/lac-group/careers/
About LAC Group: Since 1986 LAC Group has served our clients including Fortune 500 corporations, law firms, government and municipal agencies, pharmaceutical companies, professional services firms, academic institutions, and non-for-profit organizations. Our business lines include consulting, outsourcing, project management, project staffing, temporary/contract staffing, direct-hire recruiting, and executive search. Our company creates innovative solutions for our clients' needs, and we pride ourselves on delivering superior customer service. We are a rapidly growing "people company," and as such we strive for excellence in all our interactions, whether external or internal. Our job is to find the best people to serve the informational needs of our clients.
LAC Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and values diversity in the workforce.
Patty De Anda Gates
Communications & Projects Associate
323.302.9439 - direct
323.852.1083 - main
323.852.1093 - fax
LAC Group, 6500 Wilshire Boulevard, Suite 2240, Los Angeles, CA 90048
LAC on LinkedIn<http://www.linkedin.com/groups?mostPopular=&gid=1235317> | LAC on Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/pages/LAC-Group/136401033040717?v=app_4949752878&ref=ts#!/pages/LAC-Group/136401033040717?v=wall&ref=ts> | LAC on Twitter<http://twitter.com/libassociates> | LAC Group Newsletter Sign-up<http://lac-group.com/lac-group/newsletter/>
The information contained in this e-mail message is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination or copying is strictly prohibited. If you think that you have received this e-mail message in error, please contact the sender.
List archives at http://lists.ufl.edu/archives/recmgmt-l.html
Contact [log in to unmask] for assistance
To unsubscribe from this list, click the below link. If not already present, place UNSUBSCRIBE RECMGMT-L or UNSUB RECMGMT-L in the body of the message.
mailto:[log in to unmask]