draft memo for graduating students

"Bradley,Karen A" <[log in to unmask]>

Bradley,Karen A

Mon, 4 Apr 2011 11:37:32 -0400

text/plain

Dear all - please see draft email below.  We plan to send this out to the students on Friday as part of our series of email reminder messages to graduating students.

Please note we have added some language to clarify the wide variety of "final comprehensive examination" for students not participating in a thesis or dissertation degree program.  We cannot tailor this message for individual programs,  but we are interested in hearing back from you today if you can suggest text that would improve the clarity of the message.

We appreciate all that you do on behalf of your graduate students.  Thank you for your help.

Regards,
Karen Bradley

DRAFT EMAIL to be sent April 8, 2011 to Spring 2011 degree candidates

April 8, 2011

MEMORANDUM
******************INFORMATION ONLY.  DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL***********