LISTSERV Archives

ANDROID-L Home

ANDROID-L  May 2011

ANDROID-L May 2011

CM7 and Milestone == happy camper

Mauricio Tavares <[log in to unmask]>

UF Android Interest Group <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 3 May 2011 14:53:21 -0400

TEXT/PLAIN

 	I put CM7 in my Milestone. A lot of things I have bitched about
before have been addressed. Take the camera as an example: it is actually
fast enough to be useful, as opposite to its Civil War-era speed. Even
gmail is almost tolerable since now I can put my comments inline, which
probably means it is a way to cut-n-paste out of an email.

Just thought I should share that.

 	My Backflip/Motus is sporting kernelzilla/beta1 and is on loan to
a friend/guinea pig. beta2 is out.

 	My Eris is also running CM7, also on loan to someone running Eris
and stock OS. Join the Dark Side, I say!