Thanks Dan and Susan for the feedback. I have extended an invitation to James to pass along the final numbers, or give us an update on the Elluminate contract in person.
* Elluminate contract update (James Hardemon)
* Exploring tracking of those who view recorded sessions...sharing ideas on this
* Using Elluminate for a live web-streaming conference...sharing the experience
* To Pre-load or not to Pre-load the whiteboard?
* Web conferencing application selection committee
You can join again by using the BBB server in the COE if you can't make it in person. To do so:
1. Go to http://bbb.education.ufl.edu
2. Enter a name to appear in the conference
3. Click 'Join'
4. That should do it. If not, feel free to call my cell and I'll send out an Elluminate invitiation (352.214.7898)
Ben Campbell, M.A.E.
Assistant Director, Office of Distance Learning
UF College of Education
Please send all requests for technical assistance to [log in to unmask]
On May 17, 2011, at 9:51 AM, Cromer, Dan wrote:
> We should have the final figures for Elluminate from James by then. Ben, if you would follow up with him to get this, maybe even invite him to the meeting (his office is there in the Hub), it would help us all.
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Synchronous Learning Collaboration Administrators [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Campbell,Benjamin Allen
> Sent: Monday, May 16, 2011 4:59 PM
> To: [log in to unmask]
> Subject: Meeting Reminder: Wed May 18th - 10AM in HUB 272
> Ahoy there!
> Just wanted to send a friendly meeting reminder and inquire as to whether anyone had any agenda requests.
> Ben Campbell, M.A.E.
> Assistant Director, Office of Distance Learning UF College of Education http://education.ufl.edu
> Please send all requests for technical assistance to [log in to unmask]