Help for SOUTHCENTRALGREENTEAM-L Archives

SOUTHCENTRALGREENTEAM-L Archives

SOUTHCENTRALGREENTEAM-L Archives

SOUTHCENTRALGREENTEAM-L@LISTS.UFL.EDU

Message:

[

First

Previous

Next

Last

]

By Topic:

[

First

Previous

Next

Last

]

By Author:

[

First

Previous

Next

Last

]

Font:

Monospaced Font

LISTSERV Archives

LISTSERV Archives

SOUTHCENTRALGREENTEAM-L Home

SOUTHCENTRALGREENTEAM-L Home

SOUTHCENTRALGREENTEAM-L  June 2011

SOUTHCENTRALGREENTEAM-L June 2011

Re: oak tree problem

"Palmer, Dave" <[log in to unmask]>

South Central Green Team Discussion List <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 7 Jun 2011 15:44:05 +0000

text/plain

I think they're laurels. But they're under irrigation

Dave Palmer
Commercial Horticulture
Manatee County Extension
1303 17th Street West