Help for SOUTHCENTRALGREENTEAM-L Archives

SOUTHCENTRALGREENTEAM-L Archives

SOUTHCENTRALGREENTEAM-L Archives

SOUTHCENTRALGREENTEAM-L@LISTS.UFL.EDU

Message:

[

First

Previous

Next

Last

]

By Topic:

[

First

Previous

Next

Last

]

By Author:

[

First

Previous

Next

Last

]

Font:

Monospaced Font

LISTSERV Archives

LISTSERV Archives

SOUTHCENTRALGREENTEAM-L Home

SOUTHCENTRALGREENTEAM-L Home

SOUTHCENTRALGREENTEAM-L  June 2011

SOUTHCENTRALGREENTEAM-L June 2011

Re: oak tree problem

Angelo Randaci <[log in to unmask]>

South Central Green Team Discussion List <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 9 Jun 2011 15:51:36 -0400

text/plain

I had a similar problem with a client earlier in the season. He tested the oaks; roots along with stems, trunk and leaf samples and the University did not find anything. The problem was thought to be cold damage.