Help for SOUTHCENTRALGREENTEAM-L Archives

SOUTHCENTRALGREENTEAM-L Archives

SOUTHCENTRALGREENTEAM-L Archives

SOUTHCENTRALGREENTEAM-L@LISTS.UFL.EDU

Message:

[

First

Previous

Next

Last

]

By Topic:

[

First

Previous

Next

Last

]

By Author:

[

First

Previous

Next

Last

]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

LISTSERV Archives

SOUTHCENTRALGREENTEAM-L Home

SOUTHCENTRALGREENTEAM-L Home

SOUTHCENTRALGREENTEAM-L  June 2011

SOUTHCENTRALGREENTEAM-L June 2011

Re: GreenTeam listserv instructions

"D'Abreau,Marina R" <[log in to unmask]>

South Central Green Team Discussion List <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 3 Jun 2011 11:10:41 -0400

text/plain

Thanks so much for setting this up, Dave! This will be a fantastic resource for the group!
Marina