Help for SOUTHCENTRALGREENTEAM-L Archives

SOUTHCENTRALGREENTEAM-L Archives

SOUTHCENTRALGREENTEAM-L Archives

SOUTHCENTRALGREENTEAM-L@LISTS.UFL.EDU

Message:

[

First

Previous

Next

Last

]

By Topic:

[

First

Previous

Next

Last

]

By Author:

[

First

Previous

Next

Last

]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

LISTSERV Archives

SOUTHCENTRALGREENTEAM-L Home

SOUTHCENTRALGREENTEAM-L Home

SOUTHCENTRALGREENTEAM-L  June 2011

SOUTHCENTRALGREENTEAM-L June 2011

Re: looking for knowledge/experience/success on steep berms

"Palmer, Dave" <[log in to unmask]>

South Central Green Team Discussion List <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 16 Jun 2011 18:50:13 +0000

text/plain

I saw the berm and it's truly 45 degrees and 30'-40' high, partly planted and much overgrown.
It's must be a monster to maintain. I appreciate all the suggestions. I've made a lot of notes.

Dave Palmer
Commercial Horticulture
Manatee County Extension
1303 17th Street West