Skip repetitive navigational links

Re: A book on this is a GREAT idea!

Saundra Y McGuire <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 4 Aug 2011 12:57:28 -0500

text/plain

What an amazing plan! Thanks so much, Diana, for agreeing to take this on.  And thanks to Linda for suggesting it!

NOW REALLY back to the salt mines! :-)
Saundra

Saundra McGuire, Ph.D.
Assistant Vice Chancellor for Learning, Teaching, and Retention
Professor, Department of Chemistry
135A T Boyd Hall
Louisiana State University
Baton Rouge, LA 70803
225.578.6749 phone
Saundra Y. McGuire, Ph.D.

From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Diana Bell
Sent: Thursday, August 04, 2011 12:32 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: A book on this is a GREAT idea!

I would absolutely do that! And, it would be fun. I will work on a proposal in the next couple of months--I have to finish the Fall JCRL, finish revising an article that will come out in the Learning Assistance Review, and propose a book on Play and Creativity in the Learning Center, then--I could work on this project.
Diana

February 2020
January 2020
December 2019