]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

SOCNET Home

SOCNET  August 2011

SOCNET August 2011

Re: CfP: CSCW Horizon, Demonstrations, Interactive Posters, Panels, Videos and Student Volunteers; September 9 deadline (fwd)

Barry Wellman <[log in to unmask]>

Barry Wellman <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 17 Aug 2011 21:49:36 -0400

TEXT/PLAIN

fyi

  Barry Wellman

Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2011 17:04:22 -0700
From: Joe McCarthy <[log in to unmask]>
To: Barry Wellman <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: CfP: CSCW Horizon, Demonstrations, Interactive Posters, Panels,

--
Joe McCarthy
Email <mailto:[log in to unmask]> | Homepage