Help for SOCNET Archives

SOCNET Archives

Subject: Drawing graphs/networks
From: Jacob Lee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 18 Sep 2011 21:52:35 -0700

Dear All:

I find myself needing on occasion to draw simple networks for various
illustrative purposes. I used to do this in Visio 2007, but have found
it pretty frustrating. Lately I've turned to yWorks, and it works
pretty well. Unfortunately, it lacks the flexibility and
expressiveness of Visio. Does anyone know of a nice Visio stencil set
for graph theoretical diagrams? Or perhaps LaTeX is the answer?

Jacob