Help for SOCNET Archives

SOCNET Archives

Subject: Data for directed networks
From: Harshal Ved <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 21 Sep 2011 18:58:38 -0400

Dear All,

My name is Harshal Ved and I am student at ESCP Europe. Currently, I am working
on a project which involves analysis of directed networks. The objective of this
work is to find out whether the analysis of directed networks can provide efficient
results over those by undirected networks. I am completely new to this area of
work.

Can anyone let me know if is it possible to get database of social networks ? If
yes, from where ?

Thanks
Harshal