Help for SOCNET Archives

SOCNET Archives

Subject: Re: Data for directed networks
From: paolo massa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 22 Sep 2011 17:30:20 +0200

I made available 3 datasets of directed social network (trust) at
Trustlet.org (2 derived from Epinions.com, and 1 from Advogato.org)

http://www.trustlet.org/wiki/Downloaded_Epinions_dataset (directed)
http://www.trustlet.org/wiki/Extended_Epinions_dataset (directed and
weighted (0,1))

http://www.trustlet.org/wiki/Advogato_dataset (directed, weighted (4
levels) and longitudinal (there is a snapshot of the entire network,
periodic since 2000, and daily since October 2007)

Hope the datasets can help you with your research.
Let me know if you have any question about the datasets.

Paolo Massa
Email: paolo AT gnuband DOT org
Blog: http://gnuband.org