Least Flycatcher in Lakewood Estates

David Laliberte <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 8 Sep 2011 15:30:01 -0700

text/plain

Hi all, Yesterday, Wednesday, September 7 I heard a Least Flycatcher repeatedly calling from a large tree just across the street from the house in Lakewood Estates.  Also yesterday I did not have access to my bins, computer or the internet.  I suspected the bird was a LEFL but today I was able to listen to the call on my computer and that confirmed it.  I only got a very poor and brief glimpse of this brownish bird.   Happy birding!   David Laliberte, FL