Skip repetitive navigational links

Re: LRNASST-L Digest - 29 Sep 2011 to 30 Sep 2011 (#2011-242)

David Reedy <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 1 Oct 2011 20:03:08 -0400

text/plain

Hi Listers,
There is a process which was developed, and is currently in the final
steps of editing, by a group in the NCLCA. As a part of that group, many
of us working in learning centers as managers are responsible for
coordinating the holistic approach. This is addressed in the peer review
process as well. Is you only want disability information, Ms. Campbell
is correct, however I implemented the AHEAD standards as part of my own
review at the Learning Center I previously was director for.
The developmental education group does not fully address the needs of
Learning Centers either.
If needed, please contact me for more information.
Sincerely,
David Reedy, Ph. D.
Past President, NCLCA

David Reedy, Ph. D.
(614) 287-2232
Program Coordinator, Title III
Columbus State Community College
550 E. Spring Street
Columbus Ohio 43215
Past-President NCLCA

>>> LRNASST-L automatic digest system  10/01/11 12:02 AM >>>

Topics of the day:

  1. Gladys Shaw - tribute and posting on LSCHE
  2. Over Fifty Suggestions of Books For a Science, Technology,
Engineering,
     and Mathematics (STEM) Education Book Club
  3. Audit of Learning Center (4)
  4. Call for Manuscripts--Journal of College Literacy and Learning

browser to