Font:

LISTSERV Archives

SLCAG-L Home

SLCAG-L  October 2011

SLCAG-L October 2011

Re: Meeting today at 10:00?

"Campbell,Benjamin Allen" <[log in to unmask]>

Campbell,Benjamin Allen

Wed, 19 Oct 2011 14:18:13 +0000

text/plain

Hi Dan,

My apologies. With all the demos and whatnot going on recently, I dropped the ball on setting up a meeting for today. While I think it could have proven beneficial, I didn't make any plans to get over there.

I was kind of thinking that once the selection committee makes its decision, we would reconvene and discuss implementation of that decision. In the interim, I'm curious which way everyone is leaning, as many of us have seen all the demos.

Thoughts?
Ben Campbell, M.A.E.
Assistant Director, Office of Distance Learning
UF College of Education
http://education.ufl.edu

Please send all requests for technical assistance to [log in to unmask]