]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

HOSA-L Home

HOSA-L  November 2011

HOSA-L November 2011

Next HOSA Meeting Monday, November 14th!

HOSA at UF <[log in to unmask]>

HOSA at UF <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 10 Nov 2011 09:37:34 -0500

text/plain

Hello HOSA Members!

This is just a reminder that we will be having our next general body
meeting this *Monday, November 14th, at 6:30 pm, in Little Hall Room 121*!
This will be LAST DAY to turn in national dues- a requirement for competing
in regional competition. If you would like to compete in January, please
make sure that your $22.00 dues are paid by this date!

This will also be the last meeting of the semester! *Ms. Burns*, our
organization's advisor, who is also a pre-health advisor at the College of
Public Health and Health Professions, will be attending and will pass out
material and answer any pre-health related questions that you may have.
Some of the topics that we will cover will include:

   - Little Healthy Gators (for those of you who would like to participate,
   we will be having a committee meeting after the general meeting)
   - Relay For Life 2012
   - Give Kids the World Trip
   - Ronald McDonald House Breakfast
   - Fundraising for HOSA State Competition

For those of you who bought a *shirt*, we will be passing them out at the
meeting as well. Please attend if you would like to pick it up. Lastly, we
will be selling Gator Teddy Bears for $7 to raise funds for the UF Diabetes
Center, so bring your money!

As always, if you have any questions, please let us know. See you all there!

--
'Like' us on Facebook! www.facebook.com/hosaatuf