LISTSERV Archives

PSYART Home

PSYART  December 2011, Week 3

PSYART December 2011, Week 3

Re: Fwd: OnFiction

Norm Rosenblood <[log in to unmask]>

Discussion Group for Psychology and the Arts <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 16 Dec 2011 00:14:01 -0500

TEXT/PLAIN

  Sorry, those "tea cosy"elements remind me of the commercial:"Where's the
beef?"

Also, "sanitation for the nation" comes to mind.

To extrapolate even further:"Unconscious lite".

Norm Rosenblood

Norman Rosenblood, Ph.D., Training and Supervising Psychoanalyst
Co-director, Hamilton Centre for Psychoanalysis
8 Mayfair Place
Hamilton, Ontario
L8S 4G1