Date: September 13, 2012
To: All UF Graduate Students
From: All UF Graduate Coordinators and Staff
RE: September 30: Deadline for Next UF GSC Travel Grants
The UF Graduate Student Council (GSC) is now accepting travel grants applications for:
(1) Domestic travel starting November 15, 2012 through December 14, 2012.
(2) International travel starting January 1, 2013 through February 28, 2013.
The deadline to apply is September 30, 2012.
To apply, go online to http://ufgsc.org/grants.html.
PLEASE remember the following when applying for travel grants:
(1) A representative of your department must attend the first GSC General Body meeting on Thursday, September 20, 2012 at 6:30 p.m. in Room 282 of the Reitz Union to remain eligible to receive travel grants.
(2) NO purchase made on a department P-Card may be reimbursed by a GSC travel grant.
(3) Funding is not guaranteed and awards are made on a competitive basis.
Additionally, travel grants of less than $250 are now possible, but your total personal expenses must still be at least $200 for lodging, registration and transportation, and you may only be reimbursed 50% of these expenses by GSC.
Please email questions to [log in to unmask]