]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

GRADSTUDENT-L Home

GRADSTUDENT-L  2012

GRADSTUDENT-L 2012

Today, 6 p.m.: UF Graduate Student Council Meeting

Fung,Whitney

Wed, 29 Aug 2012 14:02:36 +0000

text/plain

REMINDER

Date:  August 29, 2012

To:    All UF Graduate Students

From:  UF Graduate Student Council

RE:    Today, 6 p.m.: UF Graduate Student Council Meeting

Get involved at the University of Florida and help make a difference for graduate students by joining the UF Graduate Student Council (GSC)!

UF GSC is the voice of graduate students and represents all of them on the UF campus.

You can learn more at an informational meeting at 6 p.m. today (Wednesday, August 29, 2012) in Room 282 at the Reitz Union on campus.

We will go over all available positions within GSC and answer any questions you may have. There are many opportunities for involvement -- so come and learn how you can get involved and become a leader on campus!

For more information about UF GSC, visit our website:

http://www.mygatornet.com/graduate/UFGSC/HOME.html

Hope to see you later today! Go Gators!