GRADSTUDENT-L 2012

6:30 p.m. Tonight: First UF Graduate Student Council Meeting of 2012-2013

Pfundheller,Dustin M

Thu, 20 Sep 2012 16:25:43 +0000

text/plain

Date:    September 20, 2012

To:      All UF Graduate Students

Cc:      All UF Graduate Coordinators and Staff

From:    UF Graduate Student Council

RE:      6:30 p.m. Tonight: First UF Graduate Student Council Meeting of 2012-2013

Tonight is the first meeting of the UF Graduate Student Council (GSC) for this academic year. GSC is the largest graduate organization on campus and represents all of you by meeting with administration, faculty, students and staff to help improve graduate student life at UF. We encourage you to come to Room 282 in Reitz Union at 6:30 p.m. tonight to learn all about GSC.

If you department or graduate organization is putting on an event, we encourage you to announce it at our meetings so all departments can know about it and attend!

Also, if you plan to apply for one of our $250 research travel grants you *MUST* have someone from your department attend tonight's meeting. If you are unsure if someone from your department is attending, you can always come yourself or contact your department coordinator (they should know).

For more information, visit the GSC website online: http://www.mygatornet.com/graduate/UFGSC/HOME.html.

Hope to see you there! Go Gators!