]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

GRADSTUDENT-L Home

GRADSTUDENT-L  2012

GRADSTUDENT-L 2012

$5,000 Grant: UF's Pepsi "You Can Make A Difference" Zero Waste Contest

Mon, 1 Oct 2012 17:29:55 +0000

text/plain

ANNOUNCEMENT

Date:  October 1, 2012

To:    All UF Graduate Students

Cc:    All UF Graduate Coordinators and Staff

From:  UF Mayors' Council (UF Housing)

RE:    UF's Pepsi "You Can Make A Difference" Zero Waste Contest

The University of Florida has set a goal of zero waste by 2015:

http://sustainable.ufl.edu/zero-waste/

Pepsi is offering two $5,000 grants towards any student-initiated project that can enhance waste reduction on campus, but the project idea has to be submitted through a student group connected with UF Housing. The UF Mayors' Council will be sponsoring creative ideas from any graduate student -- and that means YOU! -- for inclusion in the Pepsi refresh challenge. Hurry and submit your ideas on the link below:

http://mayorscouncil.housing.ufl.edu/2012/pepsi-refresh-contest-waste-reduction-ideas-wanted/

If you have any questions or want to learn learn more about UF Mayors' Council, please check our website:

http://mayorscouncil.housing.ufl.edu

We look forward to your submissions. Go green! Go Gators!