]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

GRADSTUDENT-L Home

GRADSTUDENT-L  2012

GRADSTUDENT-L 2012

October 24: Midday Graduate Workshop: "What Makes and Breaks Relationships"

Mon, 22 Oct 2012 19:41:03 +0000

text/plain

ANNOUNCEMENT

Date:   22 October 2012

To:     All UF Graduate Students

From:   UF International Center, UF Graduate & Family Housing and UF Counseling and Wellness Center

RE:     October 24: Midday Graduate Workshop: "What Makes and Breaks Relationships"

If you would like to learn more about how to build or improve your romantic relationships, this workshop is for you. We will be talking about how to connect with your partner and how to strengthen your relationships. We will define healthy relationships and give you tips on how to improve the health of your current relationship. We will cover issues of safety and boundary setting in romantic encounters as well. Come with your questions, ideas, stories and most importantly -- your curiosity.

When:   Wednesday, October 24, 2012, 12 noon

Where:  The UF International Center Conference Room in The Hub

Who:    UF International Center, UF Graduate & Family Housing and UF Counseling and Wellness Center

Complimentary lunch, courtesy of UF Graduate and Family Housing, will be served to the first 25 attendees on a first come, first served basis.

If you have any questions, please contact Ms. Qianhui Zhang at 352-392-1575 or [log in to unmask]