]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

GRADSTUDENT-L Home

GRADSTUDENT-L  2012

GRADSTUDENT-L 2012

Graduate Student Survey: Transitioning to UF

Mitterko,Matthew Scott

Mon, 30 Jan 2012 21:58:42 +0000

text/plain

ANNOUNCEMENT

Date:  January 30, 2012

To:    All UF Graduate Students

Cc:    All UF Graduate Coordinators and Staff

From:  The UF Graduate School

RE:    Graduate Student Survey: Transitioning to UF

The University of Florida is interested in learning more about the experiences of its graduate students in their transition to UF. The following link is to a short survey where we ask you to share with us about your transition to Gainesville.  This is a joint project with the UF Division of Student Affairs, the Graduate School, the International Center, and the Graduate Student Council so please do take the time to complete it to better inform us on how to support our graduate students' transition in the future. If you can take 10 minutes to complete our survey, this would be greatly appreciated: http://studentvoice.com/ufla/graduatestudenttransition2011.

Thanks!