]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

GRADSTUDENT-L Home

GRADSTUDENT-L  2012

GRADSTUDENT-L 2012

July 12: UF Career Resource Center Part-Time Job Fair

Mon, 2 Jul 2012 15:33:01 +0000

text/plain

ANNOUNCEMENT

Date:  July 2, 2012

To:    All UF Graduate Students

Cc:    All UF Graduate Coordinators and Staff

From:  UF Career Resource Center

RE:    July 12: UF Career Resource Center Part-Time Job Fair

Are you looking for a job during the academic year? Well, we can help you! The UF Career Resource Center & Student Financial Affairs will host the Part-Time Job Fair on July 12, 2012 from 10 a.m to 2 p.m. This event is free and open to all UF students. University departments and local employers attend to recruit for their part-time and seasonal hiring needs. Students should bring their resumes and class schedules to the event. Check out the Part-Time Job Fair Web site for registered organizations at www.crc.ufl.edu/ptjobfair.

If you have further questions or need additional assistance, please contact our staff at 352-273-2331 or at [log in to unmask]

We look forward to seeing you on July 12, 2012!