]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

GRADSTUDENT-L Home

GRADSTUDENT-L  2012

GRADSTUDENT-L 2012

This Week's Graduate Student Socials: Movie Under The Stars (July 5) and Luau (July 6)

Thu, 5 Jul 2012 14:16:17 +0000

text/plain

ANNOUNCEMENT

Date:   July 5, 2012

To:     All UF Graduate Students

From:   UF Graduate Student Council

RE:     Tonight: Start of Graduate Student "Movies Under The Stars" Social Series

Organized by Mayors Council and Graduate and Family Housing, co-sponsored by Graduate Student Council, the first movie of the annual "Movies Under The Stars" Series starts tonight.

Tonight, we will be showing "This Means War" at 9 p.m. in Diamond Village (please stop by the Commons area). If the weather is not good, we will be showing the movie inside the Diamond Village Commons Room.

Refreshments, popcorn and snow cones will be served. Do not forget your blanket, bug sprays and chair.

To review the rating and synopsis of the movie, click on the following link: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1596350/

Also, the Luau, another great graduate student and family social previously canceled due to bad weather, will be held at Maguire Village tomorrow, Friday, June 6, 2012, starting at 5 p.m.

Hope to see you tonight and tomorrow!

Movies Under The Stars schedule:

07/05/2012
This Means War
Diamond Village
8:30 p.m.

07/11/2012
The Descendants
The Continuum
9 p.m.

07/12/2012
Red Tails
UVS
8:30 p.m.

07/19/2012
We Bought A Zoo
Tanglewood Village
8:30 p.m.

07/26/2012
Mr. Popper's Penguins
Maguire Village
8:30 p.m.

Please like our Facebook page for more updates:

http://www.facebook.com/UFGraduateStudentCouncil