]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

GRADSTUDENT-L Home

GRADSTUDENT-L  2012

GRADSTUDENT-L 2012

July 11: Graduate Student "Movies Under The Stars" Social Series Features "The Descendants"

Mon, 9 Jul 2012 16:21:26 +0000

text/plain

ANNOUNCEMENT

Date:   July 5, 2012

To:     All UF Graduate Students

From:   UF Graduate Student Council

RE:     July 11: Graduate Student "Movies Under The Stars" Social Series Features "The Descendants"

Organized by Mayors Council and Graduate and Family Housing, co-sponsored by Graduate Student Council, the annual "Movies Under The Stars" Series starts continues.

On Wednesday, July 11, 2012, we will be showing "The Descendants" at 9 p.m. at The Continuum (425 W. University Ave. in Gainesville).

(Please park in The Continuum's garage on S.W. 2nd Ave.)

Refreshments, popcorn and snow cones will be served.

Hope to see you there!

Movies Under The Stars schedule:

07/11/2012
The Descendants
The Continuum
9 p.m.

07/12/2012
Red Tails
UVS
8:30 p.m.

07/19/2012
We Bought A Zoo
Tanglewood Village
8:30 p.m.

07/26/2012
Mr. Popper's Penguins
Maguire Village
8:30 p.m.

Please like our Facebook page for more updates:

http://www.facebook.com/UFGraduateStudentCouncil