Relay for Life HOSA Team Meeting!

HOSA at UF <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 30 Jan 2012 12:17:31 -0500

text/plain

Hello HOSA members!

This is just another reminder that our Relay for Life team will be having
its first meeting this *Wednesday, February 1st, at 6 pm in Library West
study room 230*. It is imperative that anyone who plans on participating
attends this meeting. If you haven't officially registered as of now but
would still like to join the team, you are welcome to come to the meeting.
Anyone who is interested or wishes to learn more about this wonderful event
is encouraged to come. We will be discussing our team's theme, fundraisers,
and other important information.

As a reminder, Relay for Life will be on *March 24th* this year, at the
O'Connell Center. To raise funds for the American Cancer Society, Relay for
Life will be selling shirts for $10 dollars, $6 of which will go directly
towards out team's fundraising total! The shirts have "A one night stand
you won't forget" written across the front. The last day to buy the shirt
will also be on February 1st, so you may purchase it during the meeting.
Those who want to buy the shirt but do not want to participate in the Relay
for Life event can still do so at the meeting. If you are unable to make
it, please e-mail Erika Unger at [log in to unmask] so that you can be
accommodated.

*If you would like to register for the walk, please do so by clicking this
link<http://relay.acsevents.org/site/TR/?pg=team&fr_id=36940&team_id=1052054&sso_auth_token=a10ccdb7c06859d0a1bbb986cf1b8a8df6bacd5b.20068056.22020323>
*. You can also make a donation or ask others to make a donation on this
page. Even if you are not a part of the team, we would really appreciate it
if you could support the cause by making a small donation. Every dollar
counts!

See you Wednesday!

Amna Imran
2011-2012 President