HOSA Meeting this Monday, January 23rd!

HOSA at UF <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 19 Jan 2012 10:35:55 -0500

Hello HOSA Members!

*This is just a reminder that we will be having our next HOSA meeting this
Monday, January 23rd at 6:30 pm, in Little Hall 101.* You can check your
Facebook page- www.facebook.com/hosaatuf for updates as well. We will be
discussing Little Healthy Gators-our health program at Maya Terwilliger
Elementary School, fundraisers for the State Leadership Conference,
volunteering activities, a mentoring program in conjunction with
Gainesville High School, and much more! As always, new members are welcome,
so if you have not yet attended a meeting or have a friend who would like
to get involved, then you are more than welcome to come or bring them along.

If you would like to participate in our Little Healthy Gators Program,
working with children at Maya Terwilliger Elementary School, teaching them
healthy behaviors, and coordinating activities for the children, then be
sure to turn in the attached background check form at the next meeting. You
must have this form filled out and turned in at the meeting in order to
participate. We will be having a short meeting with all the people who
would like to be a part of the Little Healthy Gators Program after the
General Meeting.
If you are still in need of the HOSA shirt that you purchased last
semester, we will have them available for pick up on Monday. *This will be
the last day to get your shirt! *If you participated in the HOSA Regional
Competition and have not picked up your trophy, we will have them at the
meeting as well. We hope to see you all there! Please let us know if you
have any questions.

Executive Board
HOSA at UF 2011-2012
--