The 2012 Florida Drupalcamp will be held Feb 11-12 in Winter Park, FL
The Florida Drupalcamp is the annual regional gathering of Drupal developers, decision makers, end users, and site administrators. The event is friendly and open; provides hands on learning; and active networking.
Drupalcamp Florida Features a Multi-Track Learning Experience:
* Beginner Track - Enthusiasts, first-timers, non-programmers, webmasters, and marketing people, as well as anyone tasked with updating sites will benefit from this practical overview of Drupal. Learn the basics, get practical tips, tap into great resources and gain insight as a real site is built before your eyes.
* Dedicated Drupal Hands-On tracks for programmers, webmasters, themers and others seeking to get insight and best practices from the brightest Drupallers we know.
* A non-profit track for non-technical people, decision makers, and those who need to get a better understanding of what Drupal can do. You'll learn the basic principals, benefits, challenges and advantages to using Drupal.
* Birds of a Feather sessions will be presented in a dedicated room throughout the day where you can get help, get some work done, or create your own unconference.
* Oh yes, and networking! After the last screen goes dark, the Florida DrupalCamp social scene lights up with an evening designed for fun and fellowship in Winter Park. It's a chance to get to know the experts, meet the newbies, and develop a few new friendships.
* 3rd Annual "Coding for a Cause" - We will be building a site for a 501(c)3 organization based on an open selection process. The chosen organization will receive a customized Drupal website built by dozens of volunteers in an all-day marathon Drupal coding event on February12th. Get more details on our website about how you can help!
Tickets include lunch, a t-shirt and entrance into the Drupalcamp. The ticket price is currently $20, but will go up to $25 on January 8th.
Register at http://FLDrupalCamp.org
Download a printable PDF flyer at http://fldrupalcamp.org/sites/default/files/FL_Drupalcamp_Flyer_2012.pdf
If anyone has any questions on this, email me back. Thanks!
Florida High School Athletic Association
(352) 372-9551 x120 | [log in to unmask]
Become a FHSAA Official! Earn part-time income! Your local high schools need umpires and referees.