***** To join INSNA, visit http://www.insna.org *****
Conference Announcement - Travel Grants
Applications of Social Network Analysis - ASNA
ASNA 2012, 4-7 September 2012, will accept 5-10 travel grant
applications from young researchers (<45) originating from so called
Eastern Europe. Funding is subject to a positive evaluation by the Swiss
National Science Foundation.
PhD students and researchers from the following countries would be
eligible for a flat rate travel grant helping them to present a paper at
- Albania, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Kosovo, Macedonia, Montenegro, Serbia
(max. CHF 1500)
- Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia (max. CHF 2000)
- Kazakhstan, Kyrgyz Republic, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan (max. CHF 2500)
- Moldova, Ukraine (max. CHF 2000)
- Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech, Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia,
Lithuania, Montenegro, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Russia (max.
Potential grantees must submit a CV and an extended abstract (800-1'000
words) of the paper they intend to submit by 15 February 2012 to:
[log in to unmask] .
SOCNET is a service of INSNA, the professional association for social
network researchers (http://www.insna.org). To unsubscribe, send
an email message to [log in to unmask] containing the line
UNSUBSCRIBE SOCNET in the body of the message.