Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: What Employers Are Thinking When They Look At Your Facebook Page - Forbes
From: PeterK <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 6 Mar 2012 14:04:21 -0500

What Employers Are Thinking When They Look At Your Facebook Page - Forbes
Like it or not, Facebook and other sites like it are becoming the digital
proxies for our real world selves. Our profiles on Facebook, Pinterest,
Google <>+, Twitter, et. al. reflect
our likes, dislikes, personalities, and best photo angles, and are likely
more useful to employers in seeing the kind of person you are to work with
than a short interview. If you don’t want employers (and love interests) to
come snooping on your page to get a sense of who you are, set your privacy
settings high. Limit your content to “friends only.”

See if people are clicking on this link:
Try the sidebar to see who is talking about a page on the web: