Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: Re: How many blueprints to keep?
From: Peter Kurilecz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 8 Mar 2012 20:12:01 -0500

On Thu, Mar 8, 2012 at 8:03 PM, Jennifer Dennis Potter <
[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> .  He
> ends up with 15 drawings from a recent project but is afraid to throw them
> out.
> So, maybe 2 for Facilities and 2 for archives.

a lot depends upon what the blueprints are. HVAC, Electrical, Plumbing,,
Structural, As Builts, etc. you'll need to get him to show each blueprint
and explain its purpose. Only he can tell you what ones have a long term
use. you can ask leading questions such as "if you didn't have this
blueprint would it be a problem?"
--
Peter Kurilecz CRM CA
Richmond, Va