Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: The value of x-rays
From: "Dube, Yanick" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 8 Mar 2012 15:47:36 +0000

Hi everyone,

I thought I'd share these two stories which apparently broke within a day of each other, about stolen x-rays and plans to extract silver out of them.

http://www.thestar.com/news/article/1142076--toronto-man-arrested-in-connection-with-allegedly-stolen-x-rays
http://boston.cbslocal.com/2012/03/05/thieves-stealing-x-rays-for-the-silver-inside/

I wonder what Ed Wood would have made out of this plot?

Cheers!

Yanick Dubé
Records Manager
Records Management, IS Process and Communications
Direct Energy Marketing Ltd.
2225 Sheppard Ave E, Ste 200
Toronto, ON M2J 5C2

Phone: 416-718-5925
Mobile: 416-459-4758
Fax: 416-758-8225

Email Disclaimer

The information contained in or attached to this email is intended only for the use of the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, or a person responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing, or retaining this email or any part of it. It may contain information which is confidential and/or covered by legal, professional or other privilege under applicable law. If you have received this email in error, please notify us immediately by return email.

The views expressed in this email are not necessarily the views of Centrica plc, nor its North American subsidiaries, and the said companies and their respective directors, officers and employees make no representation, nor accept any liability, regarding its accuracy or completeness, unless expressly stated to the contrary.