Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: DuPont secrets subject of Calif. trial | The News Journal | delawareonline.com
From: PeterK <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 11 Mar 2012 19:17:53 -0400

DuPont secrets subject of Calif. trial | The News Journal |
delawareonline.com
As DuPont was unwilling to sell its method to China, the Chinese government
stole it through a company it controlled called Pangang Group Co. Ltd.,
according to the diplomatically dicey economic espionage case being laid
out in San Francisco federal court."Pangang Group employees, in asking me
to provide DuPont trade secrets to them, overtly appealed to my Chinese
ethnicity and asked me to work for the good of the PRC," longtime DuPont
engineer Tze Chao said in a plea agreement signed earlier this month,
referring to the People's Republic of China. Chao, 77, is the first of five
people charged in the deepening case to plead guilty. He worked at DuPont
from 1966 to 2002.

http://delonline.us/xDYPpb

Source:
http://www.delawareonline.com/viewart/20120311/NEWS01/203110342/DuPont-secrets-subject-Calif-trial
See if people are clicking on this link: http://delonline.us/xDYPpb+
Try the bitly.com sidebar to see who is talking about a page on the web:
http://bitly.com/pages/sidebar