Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: Re: How many blueprints to keep?
From: Jennifer Dennis Potter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 12 Mar 2012 14:08:57 -0400

Thanks, Ginny!  I can ask Ron if he has any electronic versions of the drawings.
He (or the architect) probably does for the most recent science and
technology building, just built last year, but the campus started in 1910 and
the E.B. Green blueprints from the first buildings have just 1-2 copies.  I would
like to get those over to Archives and if Ron still needs a working copy, maybe
the photographer and Kinkos could make us a good copy for his day-to-day
use.

You have all given me great questions to ask the Facilities manager about what
he has and what he needs.  I know that he's looking to me to create a policy
to lessen his overload of paper.

If you all insist on being this helpful to me, I may need to ask even more
questions. ;)

Best, Jennifer

Jennifer Potter
Project Archivist