Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: Data Should Be Governed, No Matter How Big, No Matter How Small | Blogs | ITBusinessEdge.com
From: PeterK <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 12 Mar 2012 20:36:38 -0400

Data Should Be Governed, No Matter How Big, No Matter How Small | Blogs |
ITBusinessEdge.com
or Sunil Soares, director of information governance at IBM, its simple:
Big data is just another category of information. And what that means, in a
very practical way, is it needs governance just like any other data.

I've come to the conclusion over the next 12-18 months, as companies
implement big data programs, they're going to have to get their arms around
what we call big data governance, *Soares said during a recent ITBE
interview<http://www.itbusinessedge.com/cm/community/features/interviews/blog/information-governance-finally-moving-into-business/?cs=49806>
*. I think of big data as just another category of information.

http://bit.ly/wJnd4k

Source:
http://www.itbusinessedge.com/cm/blogs/lawson/data-should-be-governed-no-matter-how-big-no-matter-how-small/?cs=49968
See if people are clicking on this link: http://bit.ly/wJnd4k+
Try the bitly.com sidebar to see who is talking about a page on the web:
http://bitly.com/pages/sidebar